Re: Plant a Row for the Hungry

  • Subject: Re: Plant a Row for the Hungry
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 08:18:21 -0500

We are doing a "community garden" at our place this year.  Mostly family.
The older kids want to come out and work it, and benefit from it.  But they
are bringing others that want to help as well.  I told them that whatever we
couldn't use would be donated to the homeless shelter down the street from
where I work.  No sense in letting it go bad.

--
Jesse R. Bell