RE: OT - baby chicks

  • Subject: RE: OT - baby chicks
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 08:34:56 -0700

I went looking for that a few years back and I never did find it
anywhere I could drive to. Even at the nurseries they didn't know
anything past 10-10-10 fertilizer.  I think in the end I bought it from
Peaceful Valley. But they're not really that far from me (in a relative
sense) so the shipping wasn't eye-wateringly expensive.

Cyndi