Re: OT - baby chicks

  • Subject: Re: OT - baby chicks
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 08:37:31 -0500

OK, I solved my problem. I bought 15 pounds of Sul-Po-Mag from a seller on Amazon for $12 with $20 shipping. Not a good deal in and of itself, but I had a $25 gift certificate w Amazon, so it cost me $7. That I can stomach.

All I need now for my recipe is Soft Rock Phosphate, but I will settle for rock phosphate which I can get locally.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5