Re: Lily of the Valley

  • Subject: Re: Lily of the Valley
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 12:30:08 -0400

Thank you. I'll email my address.

It's in the 70's today. Supposed to be in the 20's by Tuesday morning. Phooey!

We've had some lovely rain, too. It's not enough to fill the reservoir, but its come up 10 feet. That's a blessing.

I'd love to share.  They are a weed here - come up right through the
driveway. And they're about the only thing left that the deer don't devour. Let me know where to send them, and I'll try to get some off when the weather cooperates. It's 41 degrees here and raining - tomorrow promises to be about
the same all day.  At least it's raining - we have been awfully dry this
spring.  But
otherwise it isn't very attractive to work outside in.