Re: Miller in April

  • Subject: Re: Miller in April
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 12:29:34 -0500

(laughing) I know it.  Opposites DO attract.  We are living proof of that.
 His dogs - all BIG, my dogs, small and short.  My car of choice, small,
preferably a Prius.  His vehicle of choice, a big ole truck.  The list goes
on and on.....Sometimes I look at Arnold Schwarzenegger (Republican) and
Maria Shriver (Democrat) and I totally get it.  Some people could not see
them together - but sometimes it just works.

--
Jesse R. Bell