Re: Lawn & Spring

Settlers brought them to this country as they were the first "green" after
a long winter of no fresh fruits and vegetables.  The Indians knew that
when they saw dandelions and European bees, settlers were moving closer.
When my family lived in St. John's Newfoundland in the 50s, the locals
would pick the leaves as soon as they appeared.

HREF=http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219939010x1201342897/aol?redir
=