Re: Tornado website

  • Subject: Re: Tornado website
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 20:25:24 -0500

OK here, glad you're OK Daryl.  Would have checked in sooner, but had
friends stop by.  Tomorrow night and Sunday will bring another doozy through
here.  We'll see what happens then.   Is Zem ok I wonder?   That last two
bad ones that went through were headed straight for western Tennessee.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX