Re: Fw: Invitation to view Daryl's Picasa Web Album - 2009_04-10 Hail damage

  • Subject: Re: Fw: Invitation to view Daryl's Picasa Web Album - 2009_04-10 Hail damage
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 10:16:10 -0400

Nope, the car and the van were both outside. The van is a '95, so no problem there. The car had hail damage, but I don't know whether they'll pay anything since I received money for a dent caused by flying debris a couple of years ago. I'd like to get it all fixed, since I use it for business, but with the deductible, probably not.

This just hasn't been my week. Besides the hail, the dishwasher decided yesterday that it wasn't going to pump anymore, I'm having shoulder surgery on Thursday, and I can't seem to eke out enough tax refund to pay for even the co-pay on my surgery, let alone the 1500 deductible.

Oh yeah, and I just saw some movement by the hummingbird feeder and looked out only to find that it got smashed, too. the vegetation saddens me most, though. It's early enough in the season that the plants will recover, but losing so many blooms is disheartening. My Fothergilla was just coming into full bloom. You saw the photos of the Viburnum. :-( And that was the Viburnum that was undercover of the big maple. The other Viburnum has almost no blooms at all. I didn't have the heart to take a photo of it.