water plants

Geesh.... everything is outrageous this year.  I went eBay shopping for water
hyacinth and even that is nuts!  Yes, some of my pond friends get together and
buy that way to save money.  Last year we bought 200 lot to split between all
of us.

Any of you southerners got some you need to get rid of?  Make me an offer.....
LOL!

oh- incase any of you forgot, I am in zone 5 so they don't overwinter, my
ponds are self containing, so there is no chance of them getting into a
waterway... I am eco friendly- last years where devoured by the animals at
Brookfield zoo (yes, the zoo keepers asked for them, seems they are a great
diet for some of the animals)

Donna