Re: Thank you

  • Subject: Re: Thank you
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 08:53:31 -0500

Dang...I looked that one up on the web.  One place sold it for $55.00.
Isn't it GREAT to get freebies from other gardening friends!!  That's
awesome.  The pictures look beautiful.  I'm getting ready to start some MORE
of your datura seeds Andrea.  The first batch is looking good, so I thought
"more is better" and I can always find room for a few more.  Planted some
nicotiana in the greenhouse last night.  I know it's a late start, but I
have wanted to grow that for a long time and never got around to it.  Now
that I have a mini-greenhouse, I figured I could start some seeds in there
and move them.  Anybody have any growing tips on nicotiana?  Best place to
put them?  Light?  Do they reseed well?  Been trying to get my cleome to
self seed and expand.  Every year I end up with just one, small, sad looking
plant.  The lady who gave me the seeds said, "don't hate me if it takes over
your garden...mine have spread to the neighbors yard".  I LOVE the flowers
on that plant..so I was all excited about them.  No such luck to have them
spread at my place.

--
Jesse R. Bell