Re: Feels like summer

  • Subject: Re: Feels like summer
  • From: "Betsy Kelson" <bkelson@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 06:25:21 -0500

Well Cyndi,
        I have found that folks are just crazy for tomatoes and will do
anythng for them. This is the first year that we carried Topsy Turvy Tomato
planters(AS SEEN ON TV) Folks can buy them on QVC, at Home Depot, and at our
garden center. And at $15 a pop, we have had to do little to promote them.
Funny!!!
        My sunday was not as pleasant as yours though. DH and I shoveled
away 31" of heavy snow on the driveway and in front of the garage. It only
took us 4 hours in the sun. It should be in the 60's here during the week.

Hang on Spring isn't over yet in the Rockies

betsy
evergreen co 31 degrees at 6am