Re: Feels like summer

  • Subject: Re: Feels like summer
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 08:30:45 -0700

My thought exactly. I suppose it's possible... it's just not probable.

On Apr 21, 2009, at 8:18 AM, Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/ SCOSI wrote:

Are those the upside-down planters? My sister bought some. I am thinking
that millions of years of evolution programmed roots to grow down and
leaves to grow up, so turning it over would be a setback...but if people
have fun with it all the better.

Cyndi