Re: Fw: Invitation to view Daryl's Picasa Web Album - 2009_04-10 Hail damage

  • Subject: Re: Fw: Invitation to view Daryl's Picasa Web Album - 2009_04-10 Hail damage
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 12:16:18 -0400

Yes. I can type. Shoulder hurts, but I can stand it. The pain meds make me dizzy, so it's a toss-up. What's frustrating is not being able to get things done, and losing muscle mass in the rest of the bod. I didn't have enough to lose any.

BTW, to keep it in the thread, we had over $2,000 worth of hail damage to the car. I think he counted some 100 dings on the roof alone.