RE: Feels like summer

  • Subject: RE: Feels like summer
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:14:16 -0700

I've been that route before without much difference but I'm willing to
try it again, I sure have enough eggshells. The soil analysis I had done
several years ago said there was too much nitrogen in the soil, so I
quit dumping the sheep manure there...maybe it's getting better by now.
Maybe the extra calcium will make the difference this time.

Cyndi