Tomato plants

  • Subject: Tomato plants
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 12:43:35 -0400

Has anyone sold plants on Ebay? I have my license, and lots of plants. As
usual, though, they're a little late for my area. People here like to plant on
Good Friday, whether the weather is suitable or not. They'll be really pretty
in another week.

I've got them listed on Craigslist, and in the state Market Bulletin, but was
looking for another outlet. I have a state license and shipping tags. What
else do I need to know?  I used to know some of this, but my brain is still
fuzzed from the pain meds.