Re: zagreb coreopsis

  • Subject: Re: zagreb coreopsis
  • From: Patricia Dickson <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 03:31:04 -0700 (PDT)

Daryl,
Thank you and Theresa for your comments.  I never can keep moonbeam alive
here.  It has to be a bit invasive to even make it here.  I was moving and
dividing plants on Thursday and then on Friday we had a hot, dry and very
windy day.  Like putting them on a grill to see if they can endure that.  I
need to go out and water again to give them a fighting chance.  We have
chances of rain all next week so maybe if it will cool down and the humidity
will go up they will make it.
Tricia