Re: Tomato plants

  • Subject: Re: Tomato plants
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 10:42:30 -0500

When Sugar was little, she used to get on top of the bathroom door when I
was in the tub taking a bath and stare down on me like a vulture.  I did
take a camera in w/ me once and get a picture of that.  Can't really do that
in the shower unless you have one of those underwater jobs.  LOL

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX