Re: zagreb coreopsis

  • Subject: Re: zagreb coreopsis
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 17:16:06 -0500

I know what you're talking about Tricia.  My mother is from Buffalo,
Oklahoma, up near the panhandle.  If plants can't take the heat then don't
even bother.  What are those flowers that are native up there..they look
like they belong in the coreopsis family and they are yellow and maroon?
 Indian somethingorother.  My grandmother could grow roses, iris, morning
glories, four o'clocks and some kind of succulant cactus that flowers.  (I'm
brain dead today and can't remember anything...too much work in the garden
and allergies kicking my butt).  Anyway...it has to be really hardy to live
in that area.  I bet anything in the sedum family would make it out there?

--
Jesse R. Bell