RE: OT - woodpeckers/cedar wax wings

  • Subject: RE: OT - woodpeckers/cedar wax wings
  • From: Patricia Dickson <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 04:02:39 -0700 (PDT)

Isn't that unusual for raccons to be out during the day?  I got my son's
paintball gun out of the attic.  I may try to show them that we play paintball
here so they will go elsewhere.
For those of you that have never had any raccoons they are very destructive.
They never seem to be happy just eating the seeds they tear up the feeders.  I
had one alstromeria that had made it through the winter and now I doubt it
will recover after they have torn it up getting to the feeder that was hanging
above the plant.