Re: Ex-husbands was Tomato plants

  • Subject: Re: Ex-husbands was Tomato plants
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 18:32:53 -0500

Mine wasn't an alchoholic like Jesse's, just someone with a really stupid sense of humor. Also, he resented my attachment to this cat, so I think it might have been projection to some degree. He wasn't as mean to our other cat, one who came to us after we were together. Yes, he did this before we married, but I guess I thought he'd grow out of it.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5