Re: Ex-husbands was Tomato plants

  • Subject: Re: Ex-husbands was Tomato plants
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 07:52:19 -0400

I am so very, very lucky. I met my sweetie when we were in the high school band together. He was a senior, I was a sophomore. We dated while in school, then went our separate ways for several years until he came to visit me on New Year's Eve. I was in the hospital for my first knee operation and he was in the army. We got together then and haven't been apart since. That was 1968. We'll be married 38 years in August. There's not a mean bone in his body. He cares for me and the animals whenever we need it, even when we're broken down and useless.