Re: Ex-husbands was Tomato plants

  • Subject: Re: Ex-husbands was Tomato plants
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:28:22 EDT

I guess I am some kind of freak.  I met my husband in kindergarten.  His
family moved from our town when we were in 7th grade but we kept in touch
through the years and reconnected when we were both in college - I at FSU
and he at Princeton.  By then I was two years ahead of him since he had
lost two years to WWII.  We've been married 57 years come July.  I won't
say there haven't been rocky spells, but then we're both stubborn. Marrying
me was the only rebellious thing Chet ever did in his life, but I was always
what my grandmother called "willful."  Neither of our families approved, but
here we are.
In a message dated 4/28/2009 9:18:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,