RE: Spring?

  • Subject: RE: Spring?
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 16:04:55 -0700

It's back here too, 40mph winds and about 65F. On the plus side, the
peas will be happy about the cooler temperatures. I am still grumpy
about the wind tho I got my hair cut rather short last week so at least
the hair in the face/eyes/mouth irritation is lessened.
I finally got some tomatoes in the ground last night. They are pathetic
looking seedlings but maybe they'll come back. Husband put his
experimental tomatoes in but ignored my suggestion to put up the tomato
cages and the plastic wrap, so some critter promptly came along and
nipped every one of them off. I love him dearly but deep down he never
really believes I know what I'm doing.

Cyndi