Re: Caesar's Lily

  • Subject: Re: Caesar's Lily
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 18:10:34 -0500

Yeah - I know anything w/ the name Siberica isn't going to really thrive
here.  Pictures are GORGEOUS though.  Like peonies, lily-of-the-valley &
rhododendrons, I must admire them from afar.  Too bad.  They have a Nancy
Evans (my mother's name) rhodie that looks gorgeous, but it won't live here
and it's not hardy in zone 4 where mother lives.  Plus the deer would
probably eat it in her yard.  Even though she puts out goodies every day on
the big stump out back (the deer buffet) they still manage to eat a lot of
her stuff.  That's gratitude for ya.  LOL

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX