Re: Last rain of the season, maybe
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Last rain of the season, maybe
  • From: BONNIE_HOLMES <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 18:48:05 +0000 (UTC)

I am so envious. The Easter Bunny brought me two units of blood. My red
count was low, 2.45 so I needed some help. Now, I am hoping that my
chemistry will allow me to take my final chemo this thursday. If now, my
gardening might have to be put out a week or so. Winter advantage weeds
are everywhere, despite my having weeded in January before my surgery.
I'm so ready to play in the dirt.

Bonnie
ETN Zone 7