Re: Last rain of the season, maybe
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Last rain of the season, maybe
  • From: BONNIE_HOLMES <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 20:36:56 +0000 (UTC)

Two weeks after my last treatment, I can begin to garden. YES!!! Have
any of you used a torch device on weeds? I'm considering one.

Thanks for the weeding offer. I appreciate the thought. We deal with virtual hugs, reality so why not weeding.

My salvia isn't blooming yet but the little green hummers love it when it does.

Bonnie
ETN Zone 7