Re: weather fun...
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: weather fun...
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 04:30:32 -0400

I was wondering, listening the TWC this AM and trying to figure out where you were in relation to the stuff on the radar. Glad you're ok and that you checked in.

No twirlies here, though we've been under a tornado watch for many hours. We've had heavy rain and lots of lightning and wind, but it doesn't look like it's anything more than branches down, and the storms seem to be breaking up. It's a little strange that every time I look at the thermometer, the temperature has gone up - in the middle of the night.

well we had some twirlies in the area + hail overnight, but all is well
here.  just limbs & stuff down, no big whup.  More damage on the east side
of the lake but my near & dear are all fine I'm happy to say.  Some won't
have power 4 two days, but otherwise ok.  Ours came back on around lunch
time, so that's ok.  Gonna give the yard one more good once over before
dark.  Hope all is well w/ y'all.  Zem, hope this front didn't come your
way!