Re: weather fun...

Temperature up at night contributes to violent storms.

ETN Zone 7

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2010 4:30:32 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather fun...

I was wondering, listening the TWC this AM and trying to figure out where
you were in relation to the stuff on the radar. Glad you're ok and that you
checked in.

No twirlies here, though we've been under a tornado watch for many hours.
We've had heavy rain and lots of lightning and wind, but it doesn't look
like it's anything more than branches down, and the storms seem to be
breaking up. It's a little strange that every time I look at the
thermometer, the temperature has gone up - in the middle of the night.