RE: weather fun...Now free at last, free at last
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: weather fun...Now free at last, free at last
  • From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 06:50:08 -0400

Bonnie,
	Take it easy..... slowly does it coming back... need to take good
care of yourself. It is going to take some time to get your strength back...
6 months to a year. Took me about a year after chemo and radiation. The
gardening spirit was indeed willing, but the old bod was not ready.
Everything exhausted me in spite of wanting and trying.

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC
www.munchkinnursery.com