Re: Spring?
  • Subject: Re: Spring?
  • From: "James R. Fisher" <garrideb@well.com>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 19:56:07 -0400

Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:
Quite a few of my daffs are out.  Since my club is having, or trying to
have, a horticulture show on Monday, I got out my bulb catalogs to try
to find correct names for them.  To my dismay, some of the older
favorites are no longer listed in the catalogs.  I wouldn't have noticed
last fall, since I wasn't going to buy any of them again anyway.  Two
old favorites I could not find are 'Rushlight' and 'Pipit.' Oh well.
   Have you tried looking at  www.daffseek.com  ?  I see both Pipit
and Rushlight there.
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA