Re: Spring?
gardenchat@hort.net

Yes, your weather does sound terrible, too.  Too bad about the
tree limb.  At least you have a garden started.  I have some
tomatoes and basil started indoors under lights, but the peas,
lettuce and radishes I planted on the one good day about a
week ago have not come up yet.

When I hear about all the terrible storms in the South and
midwest, I tell myself not to complain about a flooded basement.
But again, we only have had that once about every seven or
eight years in the 40 years we have lived here - until this year.
This morning I found water in the downstairs rooms for the third
time this spring.

Oh well, today looks as if it might be sunny, even if it's not
predicted to be out of the 50s.  I'm more than ready for spring.
APL

In a message dated 4/17/2011 12:20:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,