Re: Spring?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Spring?
  • From: betsy <bkelson@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 07:15:11 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

That is so wrong for you to have such a cold April. Here in Colorado it
has been unseasonably warm...60-79 degrees. But we have a lot more wind
than usual. Dries what little rain or snow we get and increases our fire
danger.

We lost our forsythia season when we wnet to -20 in January. Alo the
extremely dry winter may not have helped. Can't sell them at the garden
center if they are not blooming around town.

betsy

45 and windy