Re: Deleting my facebook account
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Deleting my facebook account
  • From: Patricia Dickson <pdickson53@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 09:58:30 -0500

I have found Facebook great if you want to find a long lost friend from
the past...... And hearing about my nieces babies but I don't post. Too
much information floating around for me! Not that I have anything to
hide. My sister gets on to me for not posting and my reply was if
everyone posted it would become impossible.

My dad used to say moderation in ALL things.
We have moved to Rockport, Texas from Weatherford, Ok. It is going to be
a change in gardening but I look forward to the season! My first impulse
buy was an improved Myer lemon tree. I love all the tropicals!

My son that lives in Golden has also loved all the wonderful snow they keep getting! This is their last weekend to go ski!
We all sound like we have been blessed with more rain and more hope for a new growing season!
It is great to hear from gardenchat!  I'm so glad that it is still available to connect with everyone!
Patricia Dickson