Re: sales

Our HD is the same. Makes you want to cry. Too bad there is not a Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Plants!
Cathy
On Saturday, August 2, 2003, at 01:49 PM, Tony Veca wrote:

on 8/2/03 10:38 AM, Bonnie & Bill Morgan wrote:

distressed

Was at HD for carpenter ant control stuff, so I wandered into the garden
dept.. Talk about distressed plants, I guess someone didn't know how to
water in the 100 temps we had here for a few days. Leaves burned, etc. I
wouldn't have any of it if they gave it me. Only good for the compost pile.
What a shame. Add insult on injury, the prices remained the same.
Nice coooooool temps. now. High 70's - low 80's. Have a gr888 weekend.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA USA