RE: sales now rain

I think the dwarf size is from the cold wet spring. Things just didn't
get going right. My hollyhock is 18 inches high when it normally is
close to 6 ft. You are right about the weeds... they have taken over
here too. When I have the time to tend to the garden it is raining, so
it is making the situation worse here. I have been going for the ones
about to seed first, instead of entire beds... only got so much time
in-between the rain. The mosquito crop is also over whelming this year

Better go check for the JB again. I thought the same thing, but they are
back here again.