which list is which

since our list has been so quiet, I just took a look at the perennials list.
they aren't talking about perennials at all!  The big topic is viburnums!  and
then peat beds and voles.
I preferred the idea of gardenchat so we could discuss many gardening topics. I
thought if you brought up shrubs on the perennials list, they'd direct you to
the woodies list.
Those of you on other lists.....is it slow there this time of year too?  Or is
it just CHAT with its diminishing membership. Only 30 last month.