RE: which list is which

Well Kitty- since you were browsing :) Check the files, that list is
even less active than chat, although more plant talk.

We get away with talking about other plants, but then Chris --ehums-- us
about staying on topic... but I don't think he is reading it
currently... but who knows! Maybe he gave up on keeping it on topic :) I
am notorious for doing that...not staying on topic!

We only have 30 members now? Hum......

But two other groups more than fill my e-box daily.... D56 and
watergardening... and they stay on topic....most times :)