Re: which list is which

Seems like late summer is slow on most lists - people go on vacation
and what not.  And, people get busy...I've been chasing my tail and
basically just keeping up with deleting most everything; save
messages I'd like to respond to and then find they are weeks old and
time has passed.

Poor Chris - he does try to stop people (nicely) from talking about
woody plants on Perennials list, but it's a losing battle because
most people grow mixed plantings and want to talk about what they are
growing or whatever their current gardening project or problem
happens to be.  There's some chat on Perennials, but not much that is
off gardening topic.

Yes, Donna, think it would be a nice idea for you to post the list
sign up on your site.  I keep meaning to ask Chris why he doesn't
have the gardenchat subscribe info. up....maybe he thinks we don't
want it or something.  Anybody ever asked him about this?

Well, back to nose on grindstone......

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade