From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of kmrsy@comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 4:26 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] which list is which

since our list has been so quiet, I just took a look at the perennials
list.
they aren't talking about perennials at all!  The big topic is
viburnums!  and
then peat beds and voles.
I preferred the idea of gardenchat so we could discuss many gardening
topics. I
thought if you brought up shrubs on the perennials list, they'd direct
you to
the woodies list.
Those of you on other lists.....is it slow there this time of year too?
Or is
it just CHAT with its diminishing membership. Only 30 last month.

Kitty