Re: which list is which

Hello Kitty,
    Up to the usual here.... time to begin sowing seeds. Yesterday morning
it was 5 flats of helleborus seeds, 5 flats of cyclamen. If I get very lucky
and it all germinates next spring, it will be a minimum of 3 years before
any of it is big enough to play with.
    Completed crawling through the garden on my hands and knees weeding the
garden. Now it is almost time to begin back at the other end and begin once
more. Did manage to get some transplanting in the garden accomplished last
week. Working on getting more late blooming gentians into my garden with
some decent companion plants. Hope to get out there and do some construction
work on a path... need to extend it some more coming down and out of the
garden. Will not all get accomplished this week, but need to construct 3
steps coming down the hill. Perhaps one of them today.
    Had an "expert" here last evening walking the property with us, taking a
look at what we are up to in the nursery. We are talking hoop houses and
construction.
    Now that is a fairly wide range on topics.......
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com