Re: [Russian Sage-Wendy

> Russian Sage has also been spreading into areas where it isn't wanted.
Wendy,
Mine is also getting carried away, but whenever I've tried digging it out in
spring, I seem to lose more than I save.  Can I dig it while in bloom?  It
seems to grow by runners, but does it also have a deeper root I may not be
getting?  I want it out of there, but don't want to destroy it in the
process.
Kittty