Re: which list is which

Well, Fran, I grow bronze fennel, but missed your question - it may
be buried back up there somewhere in my nearly 1400 messages I've not
read yet...what was your question?  Yell, so I see it this time and
I'll try to answer it.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :