Re: Borage, anyone?

In a message dated 08/06/2003 11:55:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
justme@prairieinet.net writes:

> Is it going to be in my garden forever now? How bad does it seed?
>
> Donna

Donna, mine was not a problem until this year - maybe two or three plants,
but only in the herb bed where I started it.  This year it's a monster and has
come up everywhere, and each plant is larger than any before.  I don't know
what to think.  Is it because of the crazy weather?  I know I have neglected the
garden more this year because of bad weather and pressures of work, but I
never had seedlings like this before.  I think that if you deadhead it (put the
pretty blue blossoms in a salad) you are not likely to have a problem.  Anyway,
it's easy to weed out if you have more than you want.  Good luck.  Auralie