Re: which list is which/ bronze fennel

on 8/7/03 4:33 AM, Gene Bush wrote:

bronze fennel,

I wrote to Fran off line. - I let my BF grow 'til the "seed umbels" are
ready to cut off. I then lay them out on newspaper under cover so no rain
can wet them. I let them dry thoroughly. Then I lightly rub them between my
hands. Then gently blow the chaff off. Last year my wife had a nice small
jar of seed for cooking. " Can't you just taste the flavor in in the
sphagetti sauce? I don't know if you can eat parts of the plant

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA  USA