Re: taxonomy

Re > practically need a book on just names with no info to get that straight.

Noreen,
While I was googling the tigerlily, I came across B&T's synonym index.  I have
always used his vast common names index for my research and wasn't aware that
he also supplies a synonym list.  Take a look:

http://www.b-and-t-world-seeds.com/synidmy.htm

Kitty