Re: which list is which

I said nothing about bronze fennel because I do not grow it. It looks most attractive, but not really liking licorice flavor and hearing that it was kind of "iffy" about returning, I never tried it. Am not keen on variegated foliage, except in certain plants (hosta and pulmonaria come to mind immediately), but I love bright colors in flowers (especially daylilies - to the dismay of most of my gardening friends! Guess the bottom line is, I tend to get vocal only when the subject is something that I know something about or have a strong opinion on (hopefully, I know something about that which I have the opinion on :)!
On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 05:49 PM, fm4re wr
Well, I semi-participate and semi-lurk. My last question about bronze
fennel went unanswered. And I'm not sure how sensitive I should be about
getting no response when we have such usually vocal and helpful folks on
board? So it just reinforces not participating when one is not one of the
"regulars" Maybe it's my liking for variegated foliage and yet not liking
bright colors for flowers??? So I can understand why other lurkers may want
to keep lurking. Oh well, Fran, OKC