From: Jesse Bell [mailto: jesserenebell@hotmail.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 08:37:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] which list is which

HI MARTHA. Haven't heard from you in awhile. And I understand
flowers. <br>I'm going to the regional meeting of "The Association of
Specialty Cut <br>Flower Growers" this weekend in Arkansas. Very
excited, nervous and a <br>little scared. But I know I can do this and
<swissko@nb.net><br>>Reply-To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>>Subject: Re: [CHAT] which list is
lurking some, mostly deleting messages, just too busy right now
combination of<br>>eryngium, aesclepias, purple coneflower, and bee balm
in one corner of my<br>>garden. My veggie garden is overwhelmed with
early blight and bacterial<br>>wilt, although this is the first year
I've not had bean beetles (knock<br>>wood). The tomatoes aren't ripening
very fast, and we've had some corn.<br>>Tonight I noticed a million bugs
on the leaves of my new red oak <br>>tree--there<br>>must have been a
dozen on every leaf. I've looked through all my books and<br>>done a
google search and can come up with no idea of what this bug
is.<br>>Doesn't look like they're doing much damage, so I am hopeful
they are just<br>>passing through. Any
Message-----<br>>From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net><br>>To:
gardenchat@hort.net <gardenchat@hort.net><br>>Date: Wednesday, August
06, 2003 1:31 AM<br>>Subject: Re: [CHAT] which list is
chat, although more plant talk.<br>> ><br>> >So it's normal for lists to
slow down this time of year?<br>> ><br>> >> We only have 30 members now?
Hum<br>> ><br>> >I counted 30 active in July. I'm sure there'

>To sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with the<br>>
>message text UNSUBSCRIBE
sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with
the<br>>message text UNSUBSCRIBE
MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* <br>

Express Yourself - Share Your Mood in Emails!
Visit www.SmileyCentral.com - the happiest place on the Web.