From: Tony Veca [mailto: romans8@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 08:40:24 -0700
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Lurking

on 8/7/03 7:47 AM, Lynda Young wrote:<br><br>being careful to
enunciate<br><br>Sorry about that. It must be part of my NJ / Sicilian
accent LOL.<br><br>It's nice & cool here now. It will be in the mid
70's. Going to do some<br>planting of Arctostaphlos? Massachusetts.
!!!!!<br>Vancouver, WA

Express Yourself - Share Your Mood in Emails!
Visit www.SmileyCentral.com - the happiest place on the Web.