From: Ron & Penny Verow [mailto: rverow@earthlink.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 19:19:41 -0400
Subject: [CHAT] bulbs are here/lurker

Hello Kitty,<br><br>My bulbs arrived today & thank you so much. I will
have been lurking for over 2 yrs if we are counting <br>AHS list. I do
say a few (very few) words once in a while)<br><br>I am trying to build
beds undoubtedly too large for a newcomer but I <br>have lots of time
having retired 7 yrs ago at age 55 yrs.<br><br>I am trying to display
plants for my wife to see out of all our windows.<br><br>I have a lovely
rock garden & am in the process of cataloging all of the <br>plants for
reference on what works here in Maine. I have also had help <br>from a
lovely young gal who has painted info on rocks for all to see.<br><br>I
have two large holding areas to hold all the plants that I beg,
this wonderful site <br>famous in my mind for all the helpful hints I am
question which I am hoping an answer for.<br><br>I have a circular bed
with about 1800 tulips that I want to move & have <br>started to dig out
the tulips & other bulbs to dry & hold until this <br>fall. my question
is will they do better if I wash all the dirt off <br>before drying or
am I better off leaving the dirt on?<br><br>Thanks for all the past &
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>