Re: which list is which/ bronze fennel

Well, Bonnie
    That will pretty much rule it out of my spaghetti sauce...... do not
want candy in my sauce. However, perhaps I should try some seeds on their
own, or in a dessert. After living with the chef who happens to be my wife I
am, at the very least, willing to try just about anything in the way of food
she prepares. Certainly has changed my tastes after 6 years of being
together. Hey...if she is willing to cook and experiment, the least I can do
it eat......;-)
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana